Ports and Terminal Insight is a new quarterly subscription service covering the latest developments in the container ports and terminals market. It looks behind the data and topical issues to answer both the ’cause’ and ’effect’ questions that matter most to senior industry stakeholders.
Beyond the Executive Summary, each report update comprises of six sections:
- Spotlight thought leadership - a detailed analysis of topical market, technical and operational issues
- Bespoke global port connectivity ranking index and league table of ports
- Analysis of liner service and port call trends
- Analysis of quarterly container port throughput trends on a region-by-region basis
- Summary and explanation of selected new port projects and concessions
- Comparative analysis of the financial performance of 11 stock market listed terminal operators
Each quarterly PDF report is accompanied by an Excel workbook containing quarterly throughput volumes covering around 250 ports globally as well as tables summarising the data shown in report tables and charts.