Annual report with quarterly updates
This package provides a level of detailed analysis and expert commentary not found elsewhere. The package includes the Container Census and Leasing Annual Review & Forecast, together with four quarterly Container Equipment Forecasters, delivering a full and up-to-date picture of the container equipment and leasing market for the duration of your subscription (12 months).
Container Census & Leasing Annual Review & Forecast
This is Drewry’s annual review of the container equipment and leasing industry, including a diverse range of forecasts unique to Drewry. This annual report is also available as a stand-alone report rather than part of a subscription.
Key areas of analysis within the Container Census & Lease Industry include:
- Development of the global container equipment fleet and structure, broken down by individual operating type, including 5-year forecasts
- Global production trends of new containers and 5-year forecasts, covering output, capacity, plant utilisation and costs
- Fleet ownership profiles and forecasts by container type, geography and owner category, including acquisition and disposal trends as well as profiles and rankings of the top lessors
- Assessments and forecasts of newbuild and secondhand pricing, leasing rates, rehire rates and investment returns, as well as depreciated cost/book values
- Extensive profiling and forecasts of all the main equipment types including dry standards and specials, refrigerated, tank and regional container fleets
- New analysis covering the fast emerging smart container market, including estimates and 5-year forecasts of smart device installation rates
Container Equipment Forecaster
Covering critical information on container production and pricing, the quarterly Container Equipment Forecaster provides a unique, regular update on market dynamics. Critical information covered in the report, contained within your subscription, includes:
- Updated forecasts for fleet development, container pricing and leasing rates
- Container production by type, company, and owner/purchaser
- Fleet growth by type owner/purchaser
- Newbuilding prices including quarterly and annualised construction costs
- Refrigerated newbuilds covering container body and machinery prices
- Container resales by prices, depreciated cost/book value
- Container rental prices, including long term lease rates, investment returns and utilisation and rehire rates
Published in July, October, January and April, the Container Equipment Forecaster is only available to purchase as an annual subscription ’bundle’ with Drewry Maritime Research’s Census & Leasing annual report.